In the matrix, be sure to analyze how Jenny in the film Forrest Gump demonstrates the five components of her personality from the perspective of Psychodynamic theory and trait-theory.
1. Structure: The basic units or building blocks of personality.
2. Process: The dynamic aspects of personality, including motives.
3. Growth and development: How we develop into a unique person.
4. Psychopathology: The nature and causes of disordered personality functioning.
5. Change: How people change and why they sometimes resist change or are unable to change.
Case study - personality theory based analysis is described