Question: What are the fundamental premises associated with the key concept or theorist below?
Identify the key concept chosen..
Below is a list of key concepts and theorists related to humanistic theories. Write about a key concept below that interests you most. Each response requires one properly formatted APA text and one APA Internet research citation.
Key concepts for Week Three which instructors will address and for which students will be held responsible:
1. Humanistic theories
a. Key concepts
1) Existential philosophy-Who, what, when, where and why?
2) Personal development emphasizes natural tendency to grow to higher levels of functioning-human brain development
3) Interpersonal development: Unconditional positive regard is an attitude of acceptance and respect on the part of an observer, no matter what a person says or does
4) Self-actualization: A state of self-fulfillment in which people realize their highest potential
6) Optimal experience
b. Key figures
1) Carl Rogers-Unconditional positive regard
2) Abraham Maslow-Self Actualization theory
3) John Bowlby-Attachment Theorist-Bonding
4) Mary Ainsworth-Attachment Theorist-The Strange Situation
Related to one of the key theoretical concepts or theorist, this solution explains the fundamental premises associated with the key concept or theorist. APA guide is also provided.