This job examines lifestyle factors and the prevalence of cancer and heart disease in the United States.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:44 pm ad1c9bdddf
Lifestyle factors that have contributed to the prevalence of cancer ...
This job briefly correlates lifestyle factors and the prevalence of cancer and heart disease.
Epidemiological Triangles and African Americans
Hello, please provide guidelines for the following topic:
1. Introduction— Introduction to high risk populations and the role of the DNP in identifying these populations
2. Identify a high-risk population—(African Americans)-- Discuss the rationale for the high risk status. Explore the population and their risk factors in light of the epidemiological triangle.
3. Adverse Health Outcomes-- Based on research, address the adverse health outcomes of the African American high-risk population. (If multiple high risk factors, please address).
4. Utilization of Epidemiology Principles and Terminology-- Utilize the proper epidemiological terminology to describe the African American high risk populations and their risk factors
5. ConclusionView Full Posting Details