Please help with evaluating this article. Wasserfall, C., Nead, K., Mathews, C., & Atkinson, M.A. (2011). The threshold hypothesis: Solving the equation of nature vs nurture in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia, 54(9), 2232-2236.
Briefly address three of these questions and give a brief reasons to support each of your answers
1) Is this article truly a academic scholarly journal? What indicates that this is truly a academic scholarly journal?
2) How can you tell if this particular article creditable?
3) Indicate a few of the qualities of this article information that makes it a creditable source to use as a student?
4) Do think these four authors are qualified to help publish this article? Why?
5) Do believe this article truly relevant to the topic of nature versus nurture? Why?
6) What is the credibility of authors or publishers
7). Is the article detailed and clear with information
This is the article title: The threshold hypothesis: Solving the equation of nature vs nurture in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia, 54(9), 2232-2236.
These are the authors: Wasserfall, C., Nead, K., Mathews, C., & Atkinson, M.A. (2011).
This is the article's journal Diabetologia, 54(9), 2232-2236.
Choose any three questions from the seven above questions. Briefly answer the three questions that you chose and give a brief reasons to support each of your three answers.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 25, 2018, 5:08 pm ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/psychology/cognitive-psychology/determining-article-credibility-source-592628
To determine if a website is credible, you must look for specific things. First, how did you find the page? Did you find it through a library database? Look to see what the URL or Internet address origination site is. For example (1):
.org is for an advocacy web site, or a non-profit organization
.com is a business or commercial site
.net is from a network or and internet service provider
.edu is a site that is affiliated with an institution of higher education
.gov is a federal government site
.il.us is a government site affiliated with the state of Illinois, or can be for a public school and community college
.uk is a site that is ...
This response discusses some of the ways to determine if an article is considered a credible source.