1.Please give 5 examples of the types of items commonly found in individually administered intelligence tests and briefly describe the purpose of measuring at least two of those items according to a theory of intelligence that you ascribe to.
2.What are the typical uses and special features of individually administered achievement tests
571 words plus references
1. 5 examples of the types of items commonly found in individually adminstered intelligence tests
* Found in IQ tests: In a soccer match 2 players get a red card. How many players are then left on the end?
* Stanford Binet: (Question for a 12 year old- Complete the sentence: The streams are dry......... There has been little rain.)
* Stanford Binet: (Question for an adult- Describe the difference between misery and poverty. The difference between character and reputation and the difference between laziness and idleness. Explain how to measure 3 pints of water with a 5 pint can and a 2 pint can
* Weschler Adult Intelligence Scale Test: In what ways are an apple and a pear alike?
* Weschler Adult Intelligence Scale Test: Who is the president of Russia?
On the Verbal Comprehension Index component of the Weschler test the sample question Who is the president of Russia? ...
This solution describes common uses and special features of various individually adminstered achievement tests.