Tensile tests of an elastic material show that it has a Young's modulus of... Please see attached past exam questions© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:07 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see attached file
(a) We know that, G =
Plugging in the numbers,
(b) Fracture Energy = 200 kJ/m2
For plane strain conditions,
(c) For specimens with a central crack in a plate of finite width:
The critical stress and stress fields are examined. A young's modulus for elastic materials are given.
Stress and Violence in the Workplace
Dealing with Stress and Violence in the Workplace
i) Working in the health care industry often puts health care professionals in the line of danger from ill patients, stressed families, overburdened health care facilities, and the many situations and locations in which each individual works. The Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CIS) Management Tool has been designed to decrease the stress levels of those that experienced or witnessed violence or trauma. I need to write a 500-750-word APA style paper describing the CIS and address the follwowing:
(1) What is the purpose of using the tool?
(2) The process of using the tool.
(3) The expected outcome from utilizing this stress management tool.
(4) Name at least 3 professions that are at risk and have utilized the tool.
(5) Do you believe the tool to be useful in decreasing stress and coping with violence in the workplace? Why or why not?
(6) List several physical, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral reactions to stress.
Note: Please give me information and suggestions in the above 6 areas to help me prepare for wriring my paper. Thank you.View Full Posting Details