1. How many radioactive decay series exist in nature?
2. Of the following, which is not a magic number of protons?
3. In the nuclear transmutation, (attached formula) , what is the bombarding particle?
a. A gamma photon
b. An alpha particle
c. A beta particle
d. A proton
e. A phosphorus nucleus
4. Bombardment of uranium-235 with a neutron generates tellurium-135, 3 neutrons, and ________.
5. In the nuclear transmutation represented by (attached document), what is the product?
6. In the nuclear transmutation represented by (attached), what is the product?
Multiple choice questions on radioactivity