1. What is the correct name for the compound depicted in the skeletal structure below? (See attached file for diagrams)
2. Which of the following is a structural isomer of 2-methylpentane? Choose from:
3. How many of the carbons in the molecule depicted below are chiral?
4. What kind of reaction converts an unsaturated hydrocarbon into a saturated one? Choose from:
substitution of a hydrogen with a halogen under high energy light
a hydrogenation reaction in the presence of a catalyst
addition of a halogen to an alkene
combustion reaction with oxygen
5. How would the compound shown below be classified?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 12:58 pm ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/chemistry/general-chemistry/radioactivity-nuclear-chemistry-questions-554675
See the attached sheet.
Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry Part II
1- What is the correct name for the compound depicted in the skeletal structure below?
2- Which of the following is a structural isomer of 2-methylpentane? ...
Radioactivity and nuclear chemistry questions are examined. Combustion reactions with oxygen are provided.