Using Abercrombie and Fitch Company (data attached): You are interested in learning moe about from an investment standpoint. Identify KEY METRICS and RATIOS of the company that will give a good indication of how "investment worthy" it is.
1) List the key financial metrics and ratios for Abercrombie and Fitch for that company that you believe best represents its financial condition.
2) Explain your reasoning as to why the metrics/ratios you have chosen are important. Review those metrics for that company.
3) What is your initial evaluation of that company from the metrics you have chosen and the information publicly available?
Pls include a spreadsheet on the metrics and financial ratios with explanation.
1) calculates: LIQUIDITY RATIOS (Current ratio, Quick Ratio, Net Working Capital to total Assets ratio) , ASSET UTILIZATION RATIOS (Inventory Ratio, Sales-to-Receivables Ratio, Days' Receivables), PROFITABILITY RATIOS (Sales to total Assets ratio, Sales to Net Working Capital ratio, Gross Profit margin ratio, Net Profit margin ratio, Return on Total Assets, Return on Equity), OTHER METRICES (Sales growth rate, Growth In EPS) for Abercrombie and Fitch Company.
2) Explains the reasoning as to why the metrics/ratios chosen are important and review those metrics for that company.
3) Provides initial evaluation of the company on how "investment worthy" it is.