1. Simplify the following algebraic expressions:
2. Perform the indicated operations (Multiply/Divide) on the given algebraic expressions:
3. Factor the algebraic expressions completely:
4. Simplify the rational expressions:
5. Classify the given numbers as real and rational, real and irrational, or complex:
[Please refer to the attachment for the problems]© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 12:44 am ad1c9bdddf
This solution is comprised of detailed step-by-step calculations of the given problems. The solution also provides students with a clear perspective of the underlying mathematical concepts.