I have few questions below, some have the cause and some have the effect, please answer the blank ones only either for the blank cause or the blank Effect. and the last question is by itself.
Cause: Ming emperors disallowed foreign trade.
Effect: Chinese citizens who made goods for trade lost income.
Cause: Ming emperors desire to show the greatness of their rule and to collect tribute.
Effect: Chinese require payment in gold and silver.
Cause: Ming leaders ban ships with more than two masts. There will be no further construction of ships.
Effect: The Chinese keep close control over contact with Europeans.
What can modern nations learn from the Ming Dynasty?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:41 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi there, and thanks for your posting. I'm sure a few ideas will help. So, in order:
Effects resulting from the first pair might include the development of natural resources and/or internal economy strength, a ceasing of imported goods such as foodstuffs (including intoxicants), minerals, fine jewelry and increasing western technology (including weaponry), or things such as a weakened merchant class and by extension a growing agrarian class.
Causes that might yield the effect ...
A few highlights of the Ming Dynasty are touched upon in brief, with valuable lessons for modern government. 300 words.
Strategies for Change
1. Many organizations are forming transnational networks and alliances. Define the necessity for these alliances.
2. Discuss the ways in which disaster can be avoided during periods of change.
1. To succeed in the 21st century, a new generation of leaders will be required, rather than managers. In a few paragraphs, discuss what you see as the differences between leaders and managers. Find at least one outside reference (Internet, business article, or journal article) to support your position.
2. Describe the four competencies of leadership. In a group situation you have experienced in the past, have all four competencies been utilized?
1. What efforts can be done to reduce the commitment gap in your organization?
Issues to Consider
1.. The text references the contrasting styles of Presidents Reagan and Carter in terms of leadership. Select two former Presidents and compare their styles of leadership.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.View Full Posting Details