Please help discuss the Ming Empire:
1. Beginning of the dissolution of the Ming Empire
2. The territories of the Ming Empire
3. Chinese extensive voyages and policy of isolation
4. Introduction of Civil Service Examination
5. Factors which led to the decline of the Ming Dynasty
The vast Mongol Empire had faced innumerable challenges even before its dissolution. The Yuan dynasty had a huge empire from China Sea to Eastern Europe. Practically, it was impossible to hold control over this vast region. Religious differences and innumerable peasant revolts added to the woes. Before the end of the 13th century, most of the western Khans were converted to Islam while the Kublai Khan's family was ardent followers of a Tibetan form of Buddhism. The Chinese people were gradually impatient with the foreign subjugation and a Han peasant completed the overthrow of the Mongol dynasty in 1368. ...
This solution discusses the challenges that the Ming Empire faces and the reasons it eventually met its downfall.