Please help me with a 600-word essay paper looking at The DNP Essentials (AACN, 2006) outlining a number of analytic methods for the improvement and transformation of healthcare. Regarding the extent to which the future DNP feels they are now prepared to:
1. Use analytic methods to critically appraise existing literature and other evidence to determine and implement the best evidence for practice.
2. Design and implement processes to evaluate outcomes of practice, practice patterns, and systems of care within a practice setting, health care organization, or community against national benchmarks to determine variances in practice outcomes and population trends.
3. Design, direct, and evaluate quality improvement methodologies to promote safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-centered care.
4. Apply relevant findings to develop practice guidelines and improve practice and the practice environment.
5. Function as a practice specialist/consultant in collaborative knowledge-generating research.
6. Disseminate findings from evidence-based practice and research to improve healthcare outcomes.
This solution of 1,058 words provides an analysis of the role of the DNP essentials in best evidence for practice, evaluating outcomes of practice, quality improvement methodologies, practice guidelines, knowledge- generating research and improve healthcare outcomes.