Search of media reports on apparent strategic failures in the health care or biotechnology industries (e.g. divestment of a business, layoff of a large proportion of the workforce, very large losses over several years).
Pick one of the failure stories for which a substantial amount of information is available. Attempt to determine the cause of the failure. Was an inappropriate strategy selected in the first place? If so, exactly why was it inappropriate? Was a reasonably suitable strategy chosen, but then incompetently implemented? In exactly what ways was the implementation faulty? Need help with 600 words
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:07 am ad1c9bdddf
Was an inappropriate strategy selected in the first place? If so, exactly why was it inappropriate? Was a reasonably suitable strategy chosen, but then incompetently implemented? In exactly what ways was the implementation faulty? Need help with 600 words
A failure story that has recently been in the media is the unexpected failure of one of the biotechnologies most promising companies, which was Vertex's Incivek drug. Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. was poised to become a major leader in the biotechnology industry because it had a successful run of winning drug approvals for 2½ heady years while also being able to cultivate their integrated research and commercial enterprise. The New England area was deemed to be the cornerstone of its highest-profile within the biotechnology community. This seemingly locked position atop ...
This response addresses the failure of a major Biotechnological company and explains why it failed.
International Policing and Law Enforcement
Analyze the existence and use of GIS in these countries and prepare a comparative report based on a analysis.
Include the following:
• A description of the technological development in these regions.
• A brief analysis of any GIS systems that exist in these regions. If none exists, then an evaluation of why not.
• A brief description of the other functions of GIS systems, in addition to law enforcement and policing.
• An evaluation of how these regions were affected by the terror attacks of 9/11 and how they have responded.
• A comparison of law enforcement in each of these regions and its effectiveness.
• A critical analysis of the future of law enforcement in these regions.
Use references cite sources.