1. What do you view as the overall contracting strategy in your market and how it will impact providers?
2. Give a positive and negative perspective on the two distinct models used in health care: FFS and Capitation reimbursement risk contracting models.
3. Is the capitation contracting model a sustainable model in your service area (Los Angeles)?
4. The concept and strategy of Bundled Payments may be a useful tool as health care risk reimbursement models emerge. CMS has begun to experiment with this concept. Explain how the concept of bundled payments can mitigate risk for a health care institution, or how you believe that it will increase the financial risk to an organization.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 8:02 am ad1c9bdddf
1. What do you view as the overall contracting strategy in the healthcare market and how it will impact providers?
Most hospitals use the fee for service model wherein the contract predetermines the amount that the hospital will receive for each discrete service provided.
2. Give a positive and negative perspective on FFS and Capitation reimbursement risk contracting models. the two distinct models used in health care:
The positives associated with fee-for-service as the reimbursement model are that regardless of what type of services and the number of episodes of care that occur during a patient's stay at the hospital, the hospital receives ...
Payment Models Questions are examined. The expert determines what the overall contracting strategy in the market and how it impacts providers are determined.