How do you think the role of educational institutions in preparing health care professionals will change in the future as our population ages and the uninsured enter the medical market?
There's only one sure answer to the demographics of the next generation, with respect to health. PREVENTION will be critical for all levels of education in the future. It has always been ...
Higher education preparation for health and older people of the future is discussed.
1. Create and define a marketing plan, linking action plans to service delivery and balancing capacity and demand. This plan must have the ability to link into Kaiser Permanente's vision and mission statements, which are listed below:
Kaiser Permanente's vision statement says that it exists to provide affordable, quality healthcare services and to improve the health of its members, as well as the communities it serve. Kaiser is a value-driven non-profit organization, whose social purpose is to:
- Assure access to affordable, quality heath care services;
- Improve the health of the members and the communities it serve; and
- Discover and share new, innovative and effective ways to organize and deliver care and to prepare future health professionals for practice
Kaiser Permanente's mission statement stipulates that it is to build new and stronger partnerships with vendors and purchasers, to renew the sense of ownership and responsibility of physicians and employees, and to become a leader in contributing to the health of our communities.
2. Create and define a continuous improvement plan that indicates how you will measure outcomes, identify service problems, and eliminate gaps in performance.
3. Identify how your action plans are linked to the organizational vision and mission and the service strategy.
4. Summarize your overall plan, indicating its current limitations and the implications of your plan for the healthcare industry as a whole.View Full Posting Details