Discuss the impact of new technologies both individually and via interactions and what could happen in the future?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 1:38 am ad1c9bdddf
There are some technologies that are being implemented or developed, and others which have already played a central role.
As for technology in the future, it's hard to say which ones will be highly successful, but let's discuss a few. I'll describe them in brief, so then you can develop your own answers to what their impacts to health care may be in the future.
Electronic health records (EHR) is a big field that has garnered a lot of attention. The idea is simple: think of all your medical records that are on paper, and imagine if they were categorized and stored electronically on a server that is accessible across multiple organizations and locations at the touch of ...
A discussion about how internet, electronic health records (EHR) and 3D printing may and/or already have started changing the landscape of health care. 443 words.
Health Policies & Determinants
Please help me with these questions. Thank you for this assistance.
1. Discuss the ways that health can be conceptualized by a society.
2. What are the determinants of health in humans?
3. What is the connection between how a society defines health and how it pursues health? Has increased access to technology changed that perception over the last decade?
4. Discuss the connection between health policies, health determinants, and health.
1) Assess the effect of changes in health policy on healthcare management.
2) Discuss the opportunities provided by technology for businesses.
3) Recognize situations that present potential legal and ethical issues and develop solutions for those issues.View Full Posting Details