The solution names some advantages that an individual may experience when choosing to communicate while using his or her power in an organization.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 5:59 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. What are advantages that an individual may experience when choosing to communicate while using his or her power in an organization?
Here are several brainstorming ideas to consider when responding:
- Influences decisions and decision-making processes
- Influences the distribution of supplies or resources
- Increases speed when requesting the completion of jobs. When a leader communicates his or her power, the request for a job may be completed in a timelier manner.
- Ensures better management of deals and affairs within an organization
- Encourages better bargaining and decision-making
2. How can myths, metaphors and/or stories reinforce the existing power in your organization (past or present)?
Myths, metaphors, and stories create power for ...
This solution discusses connotations that are associated with the word, 'power'.