I need some help getting started and some key notes for this assignment. I will use the United States Army or U.S. Army Recruiting for this assignment.
I need to prepare a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation with the following guidelines:
• Discuss the ethical responsibilities of teachers/instructors and/or educational leaders in Army Recruiting.
• Refer to existing policy documents (in the organization) that give guidelines and information about ethical responsibilities.
• Explain why these guidelines are necessary in the organization. For example, you could refer to the historical, social, and/or political context of the organization to explain why the particular guidelines are in place.
• Refer to the role of the teacher and/or instructor and/or educational leaders (in order to clarify their ethical responsibilities).
• Cite all references and list them at the end of the paper using the appropriate APA format
I have provided you with an framework for your powerpoint presentation that will assist you in completing the aforementioned assignment. Please note that I will add the additional notes through editing this assignment. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in your future academic endeavours. Do not hesitate to forward any questions you may have.
Here are some additional points:
Regarding your introduction, you may want to define leadership and ethics. This website contains a lot of information: "Good ...
This assignment reviews ethical issues as they relate to a military (U.S. Army) recruiter's standpoint.
Laws and ethical problems working with clients
Research the federal and state laws that govern your specific field of interest in psychology (child development, behavioral analysis, or substance abuse). Then summarize your research and then describe at least one ethical problem that you might anticipate while working with your fictitious client - 8 year old male, with ADHD. (ABA students should include any relevant information from the BACB guidelines for responsible conduct and disciplinary standards documents.)View Full Posting Details