Can you assist me with the following?
By researching the current literature, you will have a better understanding of your context of the question or problem you are considering. A literature review is a critical, in-depth evaluation and summary of previous and current research. It establishes why you are pursuing a particular research study and validates your wanting to do so. You are evaluating the quality and findings of studies in a way that supports your own research. As such, you want to be critical of the credibility of the sources.
Create an annotated bibliography of five research articles from peer-reviewed or scholarly sources about empirical studies that relate to your topic (A general topic in my MAED Special Education/Family and Community Services are centered on students with behavioral problem and special need students (ADHD) in education). You will be able to use this assignment to write a literature review for your Final Project. Provide an examination of each article for its relevance to your study. You must include a clear connection between how each article relates to your topic of study. Each article must have been published within the past five years.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 1:10 am ad1c9bdddf
An annotated bibliography gives detailed information about the resource that is going to be used in the research you are completing. This includes the source (citing) and the information you will be using from that source. An annotated bibliography is on it's own page and is titled Annotated Bibliography. Double space and begin with your first source in APA style. An example of this would be:
Brock, S. (2002). Helping the student with ADHD in the classroom. National Association of School Psychologists (italics). Retrieved from http://www.nasponline.org/resources/handouts/special%20needs%20template.pdf
Double spaced and indented under the citing and indented, you will want to put the information that you intend to use from this research article. In this case, it could be something such as:
This research article will be used to discuss behavior intervention ideas for students with ADHD in the classroom. This article also gives information on how to identify for the student which behavior is unacceptable and concentrate on what is acceptable, or what we want the student to do. There are specific strategies that could be used ...
Describes how to develop an annotated bibliography with examples on children with ADHD in the classroom.
ADHD Behavior Modification
Can you assist me with the following:
The purpose is to set up a study for you to further develop at some later point in time.
1. Statement of the Problem (Problem: What reasons do ADHD and behavioral students have difficulties in the instructional/educational setting). State your rationale/purpose. Why do you want to study this? What do you perceive to be an issue or problem? Describe the context (e.g., school, students). Describe your diverse community and how that diversity may impact your study.
2. Research Question: (Research Question: What type of instructional approaches do educators need in meeting the needs of students with special needs; those ADHD and behavioral students in particular). State the question and describe how it supports your problem-solving.
3. Literature Review: Read at least five scholarly articles about the topic. Summarize all the information you learned about the topic. You may want to include subheadings as you categorize the findings from the other studies. Include a section describing the theoretical framework. Below I have attached a file of at least scholarly sources. and information on those scholarly sources.
4. Participants : Who do you plan on studying? How many people? Are you studying a specific group (e.g., state, age group, gender)? Be specific about your data sample.
5. Data Collection Methods : Which methods do you plan on using (e.g., conducting interviews, focus groups, surveys)? How do you plan on conducting your study? Describe the procedures.
6. Action Plan : Describe two phases of interventions. Indicate possible scenarios and corresponding adjustments.
7.Bibliography: you can include the five scholarly sources provided in the attached file below, in addition to the sources that you are providing.
Thanks in advance....View Full Posting Details