I need ideas and information to help get me started. Thank you.
i) In a 1200-1500 word paper (using APA format and a minimum of three references), discuss the interdisciplinary approach to MentalRetardation (MR). Identify the disciplines serving individuals with MR and describe their roles. Include a rationale for interdi
1. List the primary features of autism.
2. Which explanation for autism lacks research support and is no longer considered valid?
3. What forms of treatment are helpful for a person with autism?
4. List the criteria for a diagnosis of mentalretardation.
5. Explain one way in which sociocultural biases in testing
Special services for childrenwithmental disabilities often cost a great deal more than educational services for their peers without these issues.
To what degree do you think society and parents of childrenwithout disabilities should be held responsible for the increased costs of educating children having mental disabiliti
Please help answer the following questions.
Do you think scientific inventions aimed at improving the quality of life of those withmentalretardation can be in conflict withtheir individual rights?
Why or why not? What scientific interventions do you recommend to use for students withmentalretardation?
I need to perform a Literature Review as it relates to MentalRetardation: Problem, Issues, or Educational Deficit
Name Author, and year of book and the summarize of each section
1) Summary of Article:
2) Research Elements: Design, Methods, Population, Strengths, Limitations:
It is well known that childrenwith developmental delays (i.e., mild mentalretardation) are slower, cognitively, than normally developing children. A study compared the social interactions of the two groups of children in a controlled playground environment. One variable of interest was the number of intervals of "no play" by e