Reflect on the role of proper health, nutrition, and safety in your own growth and development as a child (whether the impact was positive or negative). Were you provided with healthy and nutritious food options? Did you have ample time for play and exercise? Were there precautions in place to ensure your safety? How does your own experience impact the choices you make today for the young children in your care?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 11:44 am ad1c9bdddf
Children in yesteryear were given ample time for play and exercise. There weren't any computers or gaming systems, so children tended to be less sedentary, wouldn't you agree? My brother and I went to a playground downstairs and played! If we ran into trouble, my parents who both worked trusted our neighbors to help us out, and they did. One time I accidentally locked us out of the apartment and my brother, I stayed in the neighbor's house till our parents came home. Most people today would not do this, unless they really know the neighbors well. We could have sat glued to the tv, but most of the time, we didn't.
The expert reflects on the role of proper health. The precautions in place to ensure safety is given.
Reflection on questions for Health, Policy, Law and Ethics
There has been greater emphasis on writing based upon evidence from the literature using proper APA format. The goal of this strategy is help teach students how to speak and write in such a way as to increase their professional credibility. Reflect thoughtfully and deliberately on the learning of both the content listed below. Please answer the following questions and provide references that are not web sites. Thank you.
1. Why we use APA format?
2. The importance of using APA format.
3. Why do we use strategies and goals to speak and write in a way to increase professional credibility?
4. Analyze the provisions of the ACHE Code of Ethics in relation to own professional practice setting and the professional discipline of management.
5. Compare and contrast prevailing theories of moral development and ethical leadership.
6. Describe the process of making thoughtful decisions.
7. Describe the role of emotions in ethical decisions.
8. Describe critical thinking, collaboration, and respect for diverse opinions.
9. Analyze the relationship among the concepts of expertise, ethics, and professional status.