Let's look at two or three learning strategies to consider and the impact on using these strategies. I also attached three extra resources, some of which this response is drawn.
1. Describe the impact of two different learning strategies for me please.
(1) Cognitive Modifiability and Mediated Learning Strategies
As a broad learning strategy, the FIE (Feuerstein's Instrumental Enrichment) BASIC consists of a set of playful learning activities that that help Pre-K-3 teachers "mediate" the development of children's basic concepts and thinking skills according to the theories of Cognitive Modifiability and Mediated Learning that have made long existing (FIE) program so successful. It includes10 instruments taught over 2-4 years. Short descriptions of these learning strategies and activities include:
1. Tri-Channel Attentional Learning involves children in exploring the characteristics of geometric shapes (squares, circles, triangles, various polygons, segmented irregular forms with elements to be counted, sequenced, etc.) first through the tactile modality, then through drawing, and ultimately visually. The tasks are presented in sequential order from simple to complex. This task is conceived as a way to prevent and remediate a variety of difficulties underlying learning disabilities and attention deficits.
2. Orientation in Space (two levels) helps children develop an operational vocabulary that is related to orientation in space. Tasks present familiar but increasingly complex scenes, and the learner is asked to identify positions in the space and talk about them using specific vocabulary, including: up/down, above/below, inside/outside, in front of/behind, above/below, and ultimately right/left.
3. Organization of Dots engages children in projecting virtual relationships in an amorphous cloud of dots to form specific geometrical forms. The resulting products must conform to given forms and sizes in changing spatial orientation. The exercises become progressively complex as the child gradually overcomes the challenges of conservation, representation, and precision.
4. From Unit to Group facilitates the development of the cardinal concept of numbers. In this set of activities ...
Describes the impact of two different learning strategies. Supplemented with three related artciles, and references are provided.
Strategy Presentation to convince investors to loan for your distance learning company
You have a meeting with a distance learning investment company's CEO and a few other high ranking officers. You are trying to obtain a loan for a distance learning company that you would like to start.
Your meeting with the CEO and other officers of the distance learning investment company will last for 35 minutes. You must get them to buy into your idea or the project will fade away.
List the following:
1. An outline of the presentation points (you will then use these to develop your PowerPoint)
2. List of materials needed
3. Image you want to portray and reasons for specific items needed to portray a particular image to your audience
4. What you plan to wear
5. Reasons for the CEO's to invest in distance learning
6. Conclude with your unique strategy plan and approach to make the presentation memorable (incorporate at least four specific ideas to make it memorable).View Full Posting Details