Can you offer 2-3 paragraphs (opinion) on channel and brand consistency?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:04 am ad1c9bdddf
Please see attached file.
Channel and Brand Consistency
The concept of a "channel" is fairly easy to define: it deals with the presentation of a product over different media. These include phone apps, online shopping, social media, retail stores and traditional distributorships. There is some reason to believe that the image of a brand is most coherently developed in the normal retail store. That is, loyalty to a brand develops best when there is a physical connection with a product and, importantly, in a physical store that contextualizes that image (Klein, et al, 2008). Stores themselves are brands with their own image.
Professor of Marketing Marjorie Kalter of New York University warns retailers about the connection between brand image and channel image. If a firm believes that its web store differs radically from its physical store, they are making an error. This goes to the heart of integrating all channels into a single brand image that is identical to what might be found in the physical store (Viveros, 2007). She also mentions that consumers do not think in terms of channels, and hence, not having a coherent brand image is both false advertising and bad for business.
Klein, et al (2008) stress in their research on brand imaging that the e-commerce elements of the ...
The expert writes a couple of paragraphs on channels and brand consistency.
Marketing: IMC benefits, branding, product life cycle, positioning strategies, CPM, FUD
1. Name three issues of Traditional Marketing that IMC helps to solve.
2. Name three benefits of IMC
3. Name three types of Branding
4. Key elements of an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
5. Give the six steps to a good tactical IMC plan
6. Give three key elements that define a business to business customer
7. Give three key elements that define a business to consumer customer
8. Name the stages of the product life cycle
9. Name three positioning strategies
10. What does CPM stand for?
11. What are the key objectives to set in a trade promotion?
12. Name four types of consumer promotions.
13. Define acquisition costs in IMC
14. Name the three key value added network strategies
15. Give three key decisions that go into deciding a distribution channel
16. Name two impacts that ecommerce has had on brick and mortar businesses.
17. Give three ways to evaluate the branding message for IMC
18. Give three ways to evaluate the PR impact on the IMC plan.
19. Name four ways to evaluate the IMC plan overall.
20. What does FUD stand for?
21. How is IMC impacted by global considerations?View Full Posting Details