Not what you're looking for?
In Visual Basic the form needs to contain one command button that should present a new addition problem and one should allow the user to quit. There should be a text box to present the question and accept the answer and another to tell the user whether her answer was correct. End program with the quit button. After that is working, add option buttons to allow the user to choose easy medium or hard problems, i.e., numbers between 0 and 9, 0 and 99 or 0 and 999.
My question is the following: To create an new problem in the text box, what should the code look like in the command button? I know that x=int(random()*10) and y=int(random()*10) but I am having a tough time putting it together to show the problem in the text box. Thank you!
Purchase this Solution
An addition tutor in Visual Basic is created and presented in an attached PDF file.
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
Ever wondered where a Table of Contents in a Word document comes from? Maybe you need a refresher on the topic? This quiz will remind you of the keywords and options used when working with a T.O.C. in Word 2010.
This quiz tests your understanding of how to insert and delete elements in a linked list. Understanding of the use of linked lists, and the related performance aspects, is an important fundamental skill of computer science data structures.
Have you never worked with Tables in Word 2010? Maybe it has been a while since you have used a Table in Word and you need to brush up on your skills. Several keywords and popular options are discussed as you go through this quiz.
This quiz tests a student's knowledge about C++ operators.