I need some help in answering these questions:
1. How does a organization conduct skill inventories?
2. What information is sought in gathering data to make the inventory meaningful to you and the organization?
3. How can the data be used?
4. If your organization does not currently use a skills inventory how could you i
Identify the skills a project manager needs to have.
Each member of a project team has some specific knowledge, abilities, and skills. A project manager, too, needs to have a specialized skill set. As a student of project management, you need to know what it takes to be a good project manager.
What do you think are the essen
Your expertise would be greatly appreciate how exactly to set this up:
Pick a couple of the most important resources from each activity on the list about them in your paper. You can also include any resources you have discovered on your own.
1) National Association for Business Economics' career center
2) Career center fi
Strategic managerial communication is needed for effective business discussions including negotiations, conflict management, prioritizing, and establishing shared organizational goals. Respond to the following:
-Discuss three skills that are fundamentally important.
-Why do you think these skills are fundamentally important?
Please help with the following problem.
Create a hypothetical situation that states a skill that you are going to teach and a specific group of people who are to be the learners.
You will have only 10 minutes within this segment to teach this skill.
Detail a brief plan that will efficiently utilize the amount of time