The body of the report, excluding references, should not exceed 5 pages in length.here is the quetion
thank you for your help
Perform the following tasks:
1. Summarize the basic principles of the socio-technical approach and its components and addendums such as actor-network theory.
2. Describe how these theories help you understand the social nature of the implementation of technology in the workplace.
3. Cite real-world experiences to draw direct connections to the theories. Make a note of the social circumstances that relate to the concepts presented by the theories.
This solution discusses basic principles of the socio-technical approach and its components. It also includes description of the theories in relation to IT in the workplace.
Research and describe the concept of HRD change in organization
Research and describe the concept of HRD change in an organization. In addition, rationalize suitable interventions to address emotions of change by choosing one of the following theories to assess and evaluate.
1. HRD of Human Processed-Based Intervention Theory
2. Techno-Structural Intervention Theory
3. Sociotechnical Systems Theory
4. Organizational Transformation Theory
Your paper should be a well-organized paper and a minimum of three-four pages in length (in addition to a title page), with no spelling or grammar mistakes, clearly articulated, and to the point. Your paper must reflect APA style and contain at least three references other than your textbook, which may include Internet sources, professional journal articles, or other resources related to the profession. Remember to include a summary of key points and discoveries as a result of your research.View Full Posting Details