I need some help with answering these questions: (See attached file for full problem description and structural formulas)
1. Predict whether the molecule would be expected to show aromatic character or not. Explain your answer.
2. What is the hybridization of the nitrogen atom in sulfathiazole?
3. Assuming that the sulfur
Metabolism uses various ways to ensure that 2 opposing pathways do not occur at the same time. Forthe following pair of pathways list 2 ways (different cell location, allosteric effector, covalent modification, different intermediate, different enzyme, or different means of transport).
How are fatty acid oxidation and fat
How would the following items best be sterilized: a wrapped package of Petri dishes, antibiotic solution, agar media, glass pipettes and individual Petri dishes.
ii) What are the advantages and disadvantages of U.V. light and ionizing radiation as sterilizing agents?
iii) Compare and contrast dry heat and moist
If the student has learned only cognitively, and has not experienced affective and psychomotor learning as well, the question arises: "how do we know if the student has truly learned, or transformed from inability to ability?"
Please see the attached file forthe completely formatted problems.
1. Circle any conjugated portions in the molecule below.
2. Consider the reaction below to answer the following questions:
3. The nucleophile in this reaction is __________.
4. The electrophile in this reaction is __________.
5. The product that r