1. How are the wages for an occupation determined? Explain the internal and external factors that influence how wages are set.
2. As an employee, how do you think you can use emotional intelligence in the workplace?
3. What do you think workplace safety would be like without OSHA? Do you think managers and company owners would still be safety conscious because it is the ethical thing to do? How do you think you would feel as a Manager if an OSHA inspector showed up unannounced? Explain your answer.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 11:31 pm ad1c9bdddf
Thank you for posting today. It is my goal to provide ideas, definitions, research help, and instructions on how you, the student, should approach the assignment.
1. http://www.newyorkfed.org/regional/groshen/groshen11.pdf is an article written by an economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Unlike most economic writing, I found her to be exceptionally clear in her answer to this question and I have nothing further to add.
2. First, let's look at a definition of emotional intelligence,
"Emotional Intelligence (EI), often measured as an Emotional ...
The solution provides in-depth answers to each question.