Mission, vision, and values statements. Use the definitions below.
Do some internets research on 2 well known companies. USING MY syllabus definition of a good mission statement, critique the 2 different real company mission statements you have found.
a. A mission statement should have 3 components; what the firm does, for whom, and how. It should be one sentence preferably, perhaps two at most. ITS MAIN PURPOSE it to provide clear focus for the companies' employees to use in their activities so they don't drift off course
b. A vision statement should be a short slogan-type saying, reflecting the aspirations of the company, like "At Ford, Quality is Job #1" or at Apple, "A computer on every desk".
c. A value statement should be a list of short bullets of the firms values, such as 'we will always be a good community citizen'.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:32 am ad1c9bdddf
- To refresh the world...
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
- To create value and make a difference.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As ...
This response critiques the Mission, Value, and Vision statements of Coca-Cola and Bayer in 1200 words.
War on drugs
I have to do a power point slide on the war on drugs. The thing is that the questions I have to answer are hard to find the answers too. I have looked on the internet and I am feeling that maybe I have looked over something. So I need some good pointers on this question if any body has any and or some good web sites to look at for the information I need.
War on Drugs
1. Are the current laws and policies effective? Why or Why not?
2. Are there any drawbacks to your solution?View Full Posting Details