2. What's the difference in a checklist and just a list of "to-dos?"
3. In describing factors that affect decisions to enter the global market, within the multinational corporation, who might the stakeholders of such organizations be? And why would we consider those selections to be stakeholders?
4. What are some things you think can influence the organizational learning curve, versus the individual learning curve?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 8:22 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Do you think there is a benefit to ISO 9000 over Six Sigma or traditional total quality management systems of quality? What are some of the differences?
I believe that there are benefits with the ISO 9000 versus Six Sigma. This is because with ISO 9000 a person is able to use the eight principles involved. These include some of the following. They are leadership, systems approach, supplier relationships, process and the involvement of others to get involved. While many others are worth stating, these are a few that are important; whereas, Six Sigma is based off Jack Welch who coined the entire idea of it. What is different is that it is more broad, although they do emphasize that of training, results and reward. With much further analysis, I would concur that with both of these perspectives each can work simultaneously in order to improve the workplace for the better with various products and services that are offered to customers worldwide.
One needs to discuss TQM or Total Quality Management Systems of Quality. This primarily deals with management issues related to the workplace environment. One may have to adopt a new philosophy that pertains to the entire organization in order to make it better. New programs may need to get into place because of it. Regardless, those that are having to work together more so because they each will learn to become better teammates when striving to meet the needs of others that one encounters. I too believe that this needs to work with that of ISO and Six Sigma in order that one is able to do their job effectively to make businesses better in any work environment.
Using the Power of ISO 9000 and Six Sigma Together. (2011). http://www.isixsigma.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=506:using-the-power-of-iso-9000-and-six-sigma-together&Itemid=.
Total Quality Management. (2011). http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/total-quality-management/overview/overview.html.
2. What's the difference in a checklist and just a list ...
This solution discussed ISO 9000, Six Sigma, To do lists, stakeholders for a MNC and the learning curve.