May you please add references to the answers. Thank You!
1) What are some of the roles of leadership in quality management?
2) What is the role of benchmarking when planning a quality improvement project or process?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 25, 2018, 6:19 am ad1c9bdddf
1 - From www.iso.org - principle 2
Principle 2: Leadership
Leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of the organization. They should create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organization's objectives.
* People will understand and be motivated towards the organization's goals and objectives.
* Activities are evaluated, aligned and implemented in a unified way.
* Miscommunication between levels of an organization will be minimized.
Applying the principle of leadership typically leads to:
* Considering the needs of all interested parties including customers, owners, employees, suppliers, financiers, local communities and society as a whole.
This answers questions about leadership in management and the role of benchmarking. Includes references.