Earning a degree is similar to managing a project. You have to be able to manage and prioritize your time effectively, communicate appropriately to those around you, and at times manage your peers.For this Application, consider the Masters in Project Management you are undertaking as a project and complete the following tasks:
- List the project stakeholders and explain what is important to each of them and why.
- Prepare your ranking of success goals using the format of Table 13A-3 on page 178 of AMA Handbook of Project Management.
- Prepare a Stakeholder Success Grid and graph the results of your rankings using the format of Table 13A-4 on page 179 of AMA Handbook of Project Management.
- Summarize your interpretations of the Stakeholder Success Grid and the implications for the success of your project.
- List the project stakeholders and explain what is important to each of them and why. •Prepare your ranking of success goals using the format of Table 13A-3 on page 178 of AMA Handbook of Project Management.
The project design is on the basis of the scope relating to completing the project. Hence, the main objective in the case study is the earning of a college degree on a particular unit of study, i.e. a Masters Degree in Project Management. Once the primary objective is identified then the outline of scope can reshape a framework for starting and completing the project within a given timeframe that can range from 4 to 5 years at ABC city / state. Thus, the next series phase is the selection of tasks to starting ...
The review into creating a project management scope objective relating on a case study.