- Briefly describe the task decision making responsibilities under the three project management matrix structures.
- In project management terms, what is meant by "managing the trade-offs?"
- What is a Project Priority Matrix and how would you use one?
- Under what conditions would the bottom-up approach to estimating project times and costs be the best choice?
- What is a Responsibility Matrix and how would it be used in project management?
- "The best way to improve estimates is to collect and archive data on past project estimates and actuals." Agree or disagree and support your answer.
- What is total slack and how do you determine it?
- Identify and briefly describe the four major methods of bottom-up estimating.
- In the network computation process what is a forward pass and what three things does it determine?
Describe the connection between Project Management and an organization's Strategic Plan.
In business, the project management objective is based on core initiatives to meeting new strategic position that brings forth innovated products or services. However, the organization's strategic plan is more profound in the overall organizing of resources; employees, operations / facilities locations, and the formation of expanding the entity for long-term gain. In doing so, the vantage-point is between the connection of project management and organization's strategic plan with a consensus to move forward the company's core objectives for a sufficient organization.
Try and think of the connection of project management as at times a way to implementing the strategies set form by the organizations leadership vision for the company.
Briefly describe the task decision making responsibilities under the three project management matrix structures.
The main project management structures are functional, matrix, and project that all really depends on the type of company's organizational structure setup. The operations are determined by the creation of the company to functioning in a way that establishing a project management initiative is therefore centered on for conclusion. The functional organization's decision making responsibilities are more so directed from the top levels of management to implement a project initiate for completion. While, the matrix organization's decision making responsibilities are diversified for the most part to selected department units in assisting to completing the project initiative. In which, the project organization's decision responsibilities are deterred by ...
The expert describes the connection between project management and an organization's strategic plan. The project priority matrix and how you use are determined.