1. What is the role of the project manager?
2. What are the two most important abilities a good project manager should have?
3. Would you feel comfortable in a role as project manager?
4. What is your experience in project management? What is your experience in information technology project management?
5. Do you possess the abilities that you described in the first part of this discussion? Explain.
The role of the Project Manager: The project manager is responsible for the success of a project from initiation to execution. The project manager is responsible for the development, implementation, supervision, and management of the project.
Most important abilities of the project manager:
The two most important abilities for a project manager to have are communication and organization. Communication is necessary to ...
The role of the project manager can be simplified in two short sentences. Good project managers display a wide variety of skills and knowledge in heading company projects; however, there are two key abilities that every project manager must have. This brief explination provides a definition of the role of a project manager, provides the two most important skills that every project manager must have, discusses the personal account of an employee who served as a patient intake coordinator, and the reasons why he would or would not be comfortable in a role as project manager.