Please write on the differences in each section below:
Legal/ Regulatory Environment:
- Employment regulations: hiring/firing, benefits, time off
- Industrial / Union relations
- Immigration policies
- Hofstedes dimensions: Power Distance, Individualism or Collectivism, Masculinity or Femininity, Uncertainty Avoidance, Long-term or Short-term orientation
- Trompenaars dimensions: Universalism vs. Particularism, Individualism vs. Communitarianism, Neutral vs. Emotional, Specific vs. Diffuse, Achievement vs. Ascription, Time
- GLOBE's Cultural Dimensions: Uncertainty avoidance, Power Distance, Collectivism 1, Collectivism 2, Gender egalitarianism, Assertiveness, Future orientation, Performance orientation, Humane orientation
- Compare the cultural dimensions of the country you are entering with the U.S.
A comparison of the legal and cultural environment between the United States and Russia is attached in Word.
Case made in the article for the third leg in the strategy tripod
Peng, M.W., Wang, D.Y.L. & Jiang, Y. (2008) â??An institution-based view of international business strategy: A focus on emerging economiesâ??, Journal of International Business Studies, 39 (5), July/August, pp. 920â?"936.
Evaluate the case made in the article for the third leg in the strategy tripod, with particular reference to the effectiveness of the four cases offered in supporting the central argument of this article.View Full Posting Details