explore the topic of how research is conducted in organizations to address
problems or issues. Then, select a company that is of interest to you, and respond to the following questions/topics:
1. Briefly describe your company. Identify potential problems or issues (current or future) that your company might
address with a research study.
2. What indicators are prevalent demonstrating that the company is effectively (or ineffectively) using research
studies within the organization?
3. How might the company use secondary research? How might they use primary research?
4. What might this company do in the future to expand its research? Include your rationale.
Must be 3 pages in length© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 22, 2019, 3:42 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Briefly describe your company. Identify potential problems or issues (current or future) that your company might address with a research study.
The potential problem that is occurring at Lego is the inability to actually provide toys to female children that they will want to pressure their parents to buy. Despite its history as a long-time leader in the toy market for young children, the company only has approximately 8% of the market for female children. Therefore, the company needs to conduct research that is qualitative in nature to understand what the consumers who are children actually want. Therefore, the company needs to ensure that it can engage in focus groups, observations, and other forms of qualitative research that will provide the company with an accurate portrait of what this demographic wants in its toys.
The company will need ...
Organization Research is examined. The indicators which are prevalent demonstrating that the company is effectively using research studies within the organization are determined.