I attend a small University in a major city. We compete with 2 larger state Universities. My marketing plan is to do an industrial analysis using the 2 state schools and my small University as their Professional Education Program (PEP) analysis. I am trying to put together a power point presentation of the Industrial Analysis of the education program at this University including external opportunities & threats. My class room budget is $20,000 for the first 6 months. The other Universities spend millions in the same time frame.
Question: What do I need need address about the 3 schools for comparison in the industry? How can I better advertise my small University? what are my situation analysis including external opportunities and threats?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 22, 2018, 10:29 pm ad1c9bdddf
Q1. What do I need address about the 3 schools for comparison in the industry?
The big universities have focus for segment which is much wider. Therefore here segment which has to be addressed should be different from that and it should be niche segment. The action plan for this will be following:
1. Study what customers segments the large Universities are addressing and what type of segments are attracted to it and what is their perception about the Universities. The basic purpose is to find out which are the segments which the Universities are not able to match the requirement of customers.
2. On the basis of above finding try to address those segments and with intensive efforts try to create a niche in those areas.
3. For above faculty hiring, better content development, structuring and delivery are the core needs that have to be addressed.
4. The infrastructure necessary for those areas is to be improved.
5. If there is resource crunch for the ...
Five opportunities, four threats and needs given in bullet fashion for easy understanding.