See attached file.
Write a synopsis of the critical information found in the article while generating 3 questions about the article.
The synopsis should at least include details regarding the:
- Main theme/purpose
- Research questions/Hypotheses
- Background literature to support research
- Results/Discussion (i.e., conclusions drawn by the author(s) and important points made by the author(s)
- Significance of study/future areas of study
- Your assessment of how the information would be relevant to a sport management professional and academicians (research and managerial implications)
The Main Theme-To test the illusion of control theory
Alternative themes and purposes- to determine the factors of winning expectancy of a virtual fantasy sport; to identify the success factors of incorporating monetary incentives and to differentiate the effectiveness of engaging in fantasy sport consumption as opposed to television consumption.
- Research questions/Hypotheses:
? H1-Perceived sport knowledge will have a positive effect on winning expectancy.
? H2-Perceived case of use of a dfantasy sport website will have a positive effect on winning expectancy.
? H3-Perceived enjoyment of fantasy sport will have a positive effect on winning expectancy.
? H4- Participants' winning expectancy will have a positive direct effect on time and monetary involvement managing their fantasy sports team.
? Does the time participants engage in fantasy sport consumption contribute to a participants overall winning expectancy?
? Does a participants' illusion of control hinder their probability of winning or effectively competing?
? Does monetary incentives heighten a participants uncertain outcome of winning expectancy?
- Background ...
How confident are you to win your fantasy leagues are determined by the expert.