1. Suggest one(1) theory, two (2) leadership styles, and two (2) leadership characteristics that define your strengths as a public leader when applied to situations that may arise within the sphere of public administration.
2. Determine the strategic manner in which you could use your Emotional IQ in order to move you from a non-management position to a professional leader.
3. Analyze the key influences that the theoretical and practical aspects of public leadership may exert upon a public leader's performance. Provide two (2) examples of these influences to support your response.
4. Predict two to three (2-3) challenges that public leaders will face regarding the future of public leadership.
5. Reflect upon your learning experiences as Chief of Staff, and examine your ability to provide exemplary public leadership.
6. Rate the three (3) most important concepts that you have learned in this course of Leadership and Conflict Solution in order of importance (one  being the most important; three , the least).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 18, 2018, 7:35 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The leadership theory that I will discuss is participative leadership. This form of leadership emphasizes cooperation and encourages input from employees within the organization. This form of leadership requires cooperation and participation from all employees, which is necessary in any public administrative position as the leadership must ensure that group members feel valued and remain organizationally committed to the policy set forth by the administration.
2. Emotional IQ entails the ability to maintain your emotions under situations of stress, pressure, or other adverse circumstances. Therefore, any leaders' emotional IQ must be calm and measured to ensure that the leader is capable of remaining measured during times of crisis'. A professional leader is ...
Different leadership styles are discussed.