Identify your four strong and weak leadership qualities.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 4:34 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Great at leading others. This is a very strong quality to have as a leader. Most leaders who are followers, either out of habit or for any other reason, usually don't make as strong of leaders as people that are commonly referred to as "natural-born leaders." These types of leaders have almost always found success in leading a group of people, regardless of what situation they were in.
2. Ability to be open with others. This is another strong quality, because excellent leaders have to be able to ...
The solution provides a detailed explanation identifying four strong and four weak leadership qualities.
This post addresses leadership and related issues.
1. The Six Domains of Leadership: a new model for developing and assessing leadership qualities?
2. It consist of six types such as:
- Personal=authenticity; expertise; creativity and innovation; vision; dedication; fit; personal engagement; credibility.
- Relational= concern; respect; understand; fair treatment.
- Contextual= building team identity; coherence; community.
- Inspirational= high expectation; enthusiasm; optimism; high aspiration.
- Supportive= efficacy; security; blame-control; initiative.
- Responsible= balance; ethical; public role; balance.
3. Leadership versus management?View Full Posting Details