Read the case study and answer the following questions:
1. Do you think Richard is an effective leader? Why or why not? What are his strengths and weaknesses?
2. Why is his bid to become CEO in jeopardy?
3. Do you believe Richard should get the job of CEO? Why or why not?
4. What should Richard do to land the job at Kroger Associates? If you were his executive coach what would you advise him to do?
5. If you were in Richard's place (but with your own values and leadership style), how would you react to the following events:
(a) Ann's slacking performance because of family problems.
(b) Walt's inability to deal with the Abbe Printing.
(c) Jerry wanting to give the job to Andy.
See attached file for case study. The powerpoint slides need to be incorporated into the answers. Please give detailed explanations.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 6:57 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution provides explanations for various questions regarding a case study about leadership.