Choose an organization and determine the level of union security.
As you prepare to respond, answer these questions:
* What level of union security exists? Is the organization you chose: an Open Shop, Closed Shop, Union Shop, Modified Union Shop, Agency Shop or Maintenance of Membership?
* How are seniority and job security handled?
* How are grievances managed?
* What about promotions, transfers, and layoffs?
* How are members of the organization hired?
* What about retirement programs and overall job satisfaction?
* Is free riding an issue with this type of union?
Thank you for choosing BrainMass for your studies!
The solution is meant for guidance and ...
Approx 500 words and 2 references