1. To ensure the proficient implementation of strategy in an organization, top-level executives can best achieve this by delegating authority to middle and lower-level managers and by creating a sense of empowerment among employees. True or false? Explain and justify your answer.
2. Explain the role of leadership in changing a problem corporate culture.
3. The single most visible factor that distinguishes successful culture-change efforts from failed attempts is competent leadership at the top. True or false? Explain and justify your answer.
4. What are the distinctive features of adaptive corporate cultures?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 5, 2021, 12:16 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Delegating authority to middle and lower-level managers can definitely ensure the proficient implementation of an organizational strategy. I say this because to be effective, a company is to have a corporate mission, vision, and organizational culture. The mission, vision, and culture helps to give managers and employees an overall view of how the company expects to be viewed by all stakeholders and how the company is expected to work together to achieve organizational goals. Also, delegating authority will allow team building skills to develop among managers and employees. When goals are decided upon, strategized, and implemented, middle and lower managers can decide on what tasks would best suit each manager. After tasks are assigned, each manager will be responsible for their contribution to the overall goal and give feedback to what can be improved in the future. What's so great about managers working together is that it allows employees to see how well managers can work together positively and therefore, can give employees a sense of empowerment to do the same amongst each other. In management, feedback is a form of motivation; and if strategies to create and maintain a positive working environment are implemented correctly, all managers, employees, and vendors can work together better and be more comfortable receiving feedback from each other for the betterment of the company.
2. When discussing the role of leadership, managers should be aware that there is a distinct difference ...
The expert examines a proficient implementation strategy in organizations.