Not what you're looking for?
Your company, NL&C Corporation, has recently taken on a new, large client. That is great news for the organization and its future opportunity! You have just heard this news in a management meeting.
You realize the impact this will have on your own job as HR Director, as the Vice President has Operations has indicated a need to hire 35 new call center representatives, and 15 new support staff, all within the next 30 days. There is also an additional need for many of the representatives to have bilingual skills, as the company has increased its Spanish-speaking customer base. As the HR Director for NL&C, you are charged with developing an effective recruiting strategy and you will present this recruiting strategy to the VP of Operations for review.
Your challenge is to develop a plan to recruit these individuals. You may find information to assist you in the following website link. Recruiting and Hiring.
This is a two part assignment:
Share your recruiting strategy plan as a presentation with the VP of Operations. Your presentation should address the following issues:
1) What preliminary/planning steps do you need to follow before you can begin recruiting?
2) What creative sources will you utilize in your recruiting efforts?
3) What additional sources will allow you to quickly find candidates with bilingual skills?
4) What pre-employment tests, if any, would you recommend?
In a separate document, write a job ad to support your recruiting strategy. Don't forget to include the "Equal Opportunity Employer" designation. In addition to your text example, you may look at Internet job boards, such as Monster.com and your local employment listings for sample job listings.
Please submit your assignment.
For more information on creating PowerPoint Presentations, please visit the Microsoft Office Applications Lab.
Purchase this Solution
Well made word file and a ppt file.
- MBA (IP), International Center for Internationa Business
- BBA, University of Rajasthan
- "Thank You so much! "
- "Always provide great help, I highly recommend Mr. Sharma over others, thanks again. "
- "great job. I will need another help from you. "
- "first class!"
- "Thank you for your great notes. Will you be willing to help me with one more assignment? "
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
This quiz evaluates your understanding of the paradigm-based and epistimological frameworks of research. It is intended for advanced students.
This quiz prepares a person to do well when it comes to studying organizational leadership in their studies.
This quiz gives students the opportunity to assess their knowledge of cost concepts used in managerial accounting such as opportunity costs, marginal costs, relevant costs and the benefits and relationships that derive from them.
This quiz will help you understand the dimensions of employee diversity as well as how to manage a culturally diverse workforce.
Importance of Critical Thinking