1. Why is seniority considered a critical issues?
2. What Methods are collective bargaining agreements enforced?
3. How has the Monday holiday caused administrative Problems? How can holiday provision problems be minimized?
1. Why is seniority considered a critical issue?
When it comes to layoffs, seniority can be critical. Does the company lay off the employees with seniority who earn the most? This can become a discrimination case if these employees fall under a protected group, such as workers over 50. Laying off workers over a certain age can be viewed as age discrimination. A law suit could incur and the seniority factor becomes a critical issue.
2. With what methods are collective bargaining agreements enforced?
The contract, which is an agreement between employer and union, is the ruling document that is the method of ...
The solution discusses Human Resources Management and seniority issues.