Develop a job / task analysis for an entry-level job in a customer service call center
Prepare a two to three (2-3) page analysis in which you:
1. Locate several job descriptions that apply to the position you have selected from the list above.
2. Compare the common tasks and behavioral objectives contained within the job descriptions or lists of duties.
3. Create a customized job / task analysis using the information you have found.
4. Describe the organizational situation that will benefit from this type of job / task analysis.
5. Identify opportunities for appropriate training to support this job and its corresponding tasks.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment.
The role of Customer Service is critical to the success of any organization. As a representative of the company working in a customer service role, that employee is the voice of the entire organization. How they act or react to customers can leave a long lasting impression (Sieben, 2009).