Within your chosen organisation you will need to select three administrative services and identify the range of administrative services that are provided and explain who the principal users of these services are and the importance of these services. You will need to explain whether the selected services are restricted or subjected to any relevant legal and regulatory requirements that place any constraints on the service provision.
I was personally thinking Human Resource, Reception, and finance or pay role for the company BAE systems as it is a global company with lots of scope.
Unit spec for this question.
1.1 Evaluate at least three services and the users of these services
1.2 Explain the importance of these services and their effect on the business
1.4 Examine the relevant legal and statutory requirements
3.1 Discuss the design options and the consultation process involved to meet agreed specifications and the need to meet all legal, regulatory and organisational requirement© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 4:48 am ad1c9bdddf
Administrative Services and Users of Services in BAE Systems
The three administrative services of BAE systems are human resource, reception, and pay role that are associated with administrative services of the organization. Following are the users of these services in the organization.
HR Services: Human resource is one of the most important departments that play important role in the organization by performing several activities such as recruitment, training, planning and performance increment of the employees and organization. So, the users of HR services in BAE systems are employees, managers and legal departments (Willcocks & Lacity, 2006). After recruitment process, selected candidates get training and existing employees takes HR services in training to improve skills, knowledge and understanding in manufacturing of defense equipments. Managers also get training to understand the needs and expectations of the business of BAE systems to increase production, sales and other activities. Legal department takes the services of HR as it asks for the documents associated with affirmative action reports of employees in handling discrimination and harassment claims and attorney investigations (Reilly & Williams, 2006).
Reception Services: Reception of the organization is the main information place that connects every department to each other internally and externally. Therefore, the users of reception services are interviewees, visitors, employees' family members, business person, head department members and CEO of BAE systems.
Payroll Services: Payroll service performs day-to-day activities related to the data entry ...
The administrative service organizations are examined.
Financial management for Health Care Organizations: Net income, cash flow, liquidity
Attached is a copy of a excel sheet for question #7.
Unit 2 Written Assignment: Course Material: 5 Finkler, S. A. Financial Management for Public, Health, and Not-For Profit Organizations. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2000, 470. 6 Gapenski, L. C. Healthcare Finance: An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Management. Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press, 1998, 107.
Answer the following:
1. Do not-for-profit health care organizations earn a profit (assuming that they are financially successful)? If so: a. How do they show it on the income statement? b. What do they do with any such profit?
2. What is the difference between net income and cash flow?
3. Using the following financial statement information for four not-for-profit clinics, fill in the missing values labeled a through h:
December 31, 1997: Clinic A Clinic B Clinic C Clinic D
Assets $ 80,000 $100,000 a $150,000
Liabilities $50,000 b $ 75,000 c
Equity d $ 60,000 $ 45,000 $ 90,000
December 31, 1998:
Assets e $130,000 $180,000 f
Liabilities $ 55,000 $ 62,000 g $ 80,000
Equity $ 45,000 h $110,000 $145,000
4. Explain why financial ratios are more meaningful for financial analysis than individual entries.
5. What is meant by the term "liquidity" as applied to an organization's financial health, and what are two ways it is measured?
6. Do the following categories of ratios get their information from the balance sheet, the income statement, or both? a. Liquidity Ratios b. Profitability Ratios c. Turnover Ratios d. Capitalization Ratios
7. Using the financial statements of St. Ann's Hospital on p. 88 of the Neumann text (problem 3-11), compute the following ratios:
a. Current Ratio
b. Operating Margin
c. Return on Assets
d. Long-Term Debt Ratio
What do the results tell you about the financial health of the hospital?View Full Posting Details