Please write a critique of the attached article.
- Begin with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view. You will first need to identify and explain the author's ideas. Include specific passages that support your description of the author's point of view.
- Defend your point of view by raising specific issues or aspects of the argument. Offer your own opinion. Explain what you think about the argument. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
- Explain how the passages support your opinion.
- Conclude your critique by summarizing your argument and re-emphasizing your opinion.
- For each of the points you mention, include specific passages from the text (you may summarize, quote, or paraphrase) that provide evidence for your point of view.
In the following paper, critical analysis of the article- 'Using Chinese managerial values to win the war for talent' will be done. The main aim of the discussion will be to highlight the critical review and the way the passage supports this view. In the following section, the subject of the critique along with authors view will be highlighted. Specific passages will be used for making the views easy to understand.
The main subject of critique of the article is related to use of managerial values followed in China for the purpose of winning the war of talent at the international level. China has been able to gain importance and establish a strong image as an economic and global power. This has been an awakening call for the managers of the western countries to revise their style of working. It can be agreed that China has been able to grow continuously, and these values can be used by other countries, which will help companies in winning the war of talent.
As it can be inferred from the article, there are many changes, which have taken place in China. Earlier, the people of the country wanted to work in MNCs to show off higher status, and better career prospects, but the view has totally changed because of speedy development of domestic companies. Domestic companies have shown such developments that people are willing to consider it as a better opportunity, and this has reduced the interest for MNCs (Lyntona & Beechlerb, 2012). Thus, it can be seen that the country has been able to jump back after facing the economic crisis and this is an example for other western ...
The expert examines international human resource management article critiques. How passages support your opinion are explained.