1) I am a man trying to get muscular; please help me write about how I'm going to get in shape to be muscular in the next two years by working on my arms, legs and stomach. Remember I am male. How am I going to get muscular? What it takes with hard work?
2) I need permanent government job in the next 2 years. How am I going to go about finding a good government job?
3) I'm going to work on my PHD in Psychiatry and this will take me 5 years. How AM I GOING TO DO THAT? How am I going to find the school in order to be the best?
4) I would like to purchase a new house in 5 years. HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT?
Everything that is in the dream book MUST have a due date, and the task it takes to reach my goals and to make it happen for all.
Section 2 - Financial goals Write How I plan to make money, using my education, job status, and when I become a Psychiatrist how I will bill clients and anything else you can think of that's reasonable.
1) I am a man trying to get muscular; please help me write about how I'm going to get in shape to be muscular in the next 2 years working on my arms, legs and stomach remember I am a man. How am I going to get muscular, what it takes with hard work?
In case of your arms you should do triceps exercises namely grip bench press, cable pushdowns, and diamond pushups for about seven minutes. IN addition, you should practice skill crushes and triceps extension for five minutes with minimum elbow movement. Be careful, to build bulky triceps you must feel the pull of triceps muscles when the weight is at the lowest position. You must do these for three months.
To get muscular legs you must build the group of muscles running from the hip joint to the knee joint. The exercises that you must do are curls, namely, seated leg curls, lying leg curls, standing leg curls, one leg lying curls and one leg seated curls. Also you need to dead-lifts, namely barbell stiff leg dead-lifts, barbell dead-lifts, and Smith Machine stiff leg dead-lifts. You should also do elastic band kick backs. These exercises should be done over a period of 15 minutes and should be done for three months.
To get a muscular stomach you need to do cardio exercise for 30 minutes and reduce the body fat through dieting to reduce your body fat to 9%. This means eating healthy food like chicken breast, nuts, yogurts, fruit, and vegetables. The body fat level should be achieved in three months time. Due date three months from now.
2) I need permanent government job in the next 2 years. How I'm going to go about finding a good government job?
The best and most direct way to find a government job is through the relevant websites. If you are seeking a job in the federal government, then you must register in the ...
This answer provides you an excellent discussion on personal goals for health, education, occupation and finances